Urvashi Rautela is an Indian actress, model, and beauty pageant titleholder who has made a mark in the Hindi film industry with her stunning looks and impressive performances. She has won several prestigious titles such as Miss Diva Universe 2015, Miss Tourism Queen of the Year 2011, and Miss Asian Supermodel 2011. She has also appeared in some popular films like Sanam Re (2016), Great Grand Masti (2016), Hate Story 4 (2018), and Pagalpanti (2019). In this blog post, we will explore her biography, age, height, weight, birthplace, family, education, career, net worth, and more.
Urvashi Rautela Biography and Wiki
Urvashi Rautela was born on 25 February 1994 in Kotdwar, Uttarakhand. She is currently 29 years old as of 2023. She belongs to a middle-class orthodox Muslim family with roots in Karnataka. Her father’s name is not known but he passed away when Urvashi was young. Her mother’s name is Munish Devi and she raised her with love and support. She has a brother named Pradeep Shaikh.
Urvashi did her schooling at DAV School, Kotdwar. She completed her college education at Gargi College, New Delhi. She completed her diploma in acting at New York Film Academy’s School of Film and Acting Talents.
Urvashi Rautela Height and Weight
Urvashi Rautela is a tall and beautiful woman with a fit physique. She is 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm) tall and weighs around 62 kg (137 lbs). She has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She has a chest size of 36 inches, a waist size of 26 inches, and a hip size of 35 inches.
Urvashi Rautela Siblings
Urvashi Rautela has one younger brother named Yashraj Rautela. He is also an actor and model who has appeared in some web series and music videos. He is very close to his sister and often posts pictures with her on his Instagram account. He also supports her in her career and accompanies her to various events.
Urvashi’s journey in the fashion industry began at the age of 15 when she got her first major break at Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week. She also won the title of Miss Teen India 2009. She also won the title of Miss Teen India in 2009. As a teenage model, she walked the ramp as a showstopper for Lakme Fashion Week, Amazon Fashion Week, Bombay Fashion Week, and Dubai Fashion Week.
In 2011, Urvashi won Indian Princess 2011 and Miss Asian Supermodel 2011. She also won the title of Miss Tourism Queen of the Year 2011 which took place in China, making her the first Indian woman to win this pageant.
In 2012, Urvashi won the coveted crown of I AM She – Miss Universe India along with the special award for Miss Photogenic. However, she had to relinquish her crown as she was underage at that time.
Read more about Krithi Shetty Bio
In 2015, she once again participated in Indian pageantry and won the title of Miss Diva Universe 2015. She represented India in Miss Universe 2015 but did not place.
Urvashi Rautela Acting Career
Urvashi made her Hindi film debut with the film Singh Saab The Great where she starred as the female lead opposite Sunny Deol. The film was released in 2013 and received mixed reviews from critics but was a moderate success at the box office.
Following the release of the film, Urvashi appeared in Yo Yo Honey Singh ‘s international video album Love Dose, which was released in October 2014. The video was a huge hit and received over 400 million views on YouTube.
Soon after, she ventured into the Kannada cinema and made her debut with the film Mr. Airavata in 2015. The film was a commercial success but received negative reviews from critics.
In 2016, Urvashi starred in two Hindi films: Sanam Re and Great Grand Masti. Sanam Re was a romantic drama film directed by Divya Khosla Kumar and co-starring Pulkit Samrat and Yami Gautam. The film was a hit at the box office and Urvashi’s performance was praised by critics. Great Grand Masti was an adult comedy film directed by Indra Kumar and co-starring Riteish Deshmukh , Vivek Oberoi , and Aftab Shivdasani . The film was a flop at the box office and Urvashi’s role was criticized by critics.
In 2018, Urvashi played the lead role in Hate Story 4 , a revenge thriller film directed by Vishal Pandya and co-starring Karan Wahi , Vivan Bhatena , and Ihana Dhillon . The film was a moderate success at the box office and Urvashi’s performance was appreciated by critics.
In 2019, Urvashi appeared in Pagalpanti , a comedy film directed by Anees Bazmee and co-starring Anil Kapoor , John Abraham , Ileana D’Cruz , Arshad Warsi , Pulkit Samrat, Kriti Kharbanda , and Saurabh Shukla . The film was a disaster at the box office and Urvashi’s role was panned by critics.
In 2020, Urvashi starred in Virgin Bhanupriya , a comedy film directed by Ajay Lohan and co-starring Gautam Gulati , Archana Puran Singh , Delnaaz Irani , Rajiv Gupta, and Brijendra Kala . The film was released on ZEE5 due to the COVID-19 pandemic and received negative reviews from critics.
In 2021, Urvashi appeared in two music videos: “Ek Ladki Bheegi Bhaagi Si” with Ajay Keswani and “Teri Load Ve” with Singga. She also starred in Inspector Avinash , a web series directed by Neeraj Pathak and co-starring Randeep Hooda . The series is based on the life of police officer Avinash Mishra and is streaming on JioCinema.
- Dil Hai Gray: This is a Hindi remake of the Tamil film Thiruttu Payale 2, which is a thriller about a corrupt police officer who blackmails a married woman with her extramarital affair. Urvashi plays the role of the woman, opposite Akshay Oberoi and Vineet Kumar Singh. The film is directed by Susi Ganeshan and is expected to release in 2023.
- Black Rose: This is Urvashi’s debut film in Telugu, which is a bilingual project that will also be released in Hindi. The film is a thriller about a powerful businesswoman who faces a mysterious enemy. Urvashi plays the lead role of the businesswoman, opposite Samrat Reddy and Naveen Chandra. The film is directed by Mohan Bharadwaj and is expected to release in 2023.
- Inspector Avinash: This is a web series based on the life of police officer Avinash Mishra, who is known for his encounters with criminals. Urvashi plays the role of Poonam Mishra, the wife of Avinash, opposite Randeep Hooda who plays the titular role. The series is directed by Neeraj Pathak and is streaming on JioCinema.
Urvashi Rautela Boyfriend
Urvashi Rautela is very private about her personal life and does not reveal much about her relationship status. She is reportedly single and does not have a boyfriend. She is focused on her career and enjoys her single life. However, there have been some rumors about her dating some celebrities in the past, such as:
- Hardik Pandya (2018): There were rumors about Urvashi dating Indian cricketer Hardik Pandya after they were spotted flirting at a friend’s party.
- Rishabh Pant (2019): There were rumors about Urvashi dating Indian cricketer Rishabh Pant after they exchanged some messages on Instagram.
- Gautam Gulati (2020): There were rumors about Urvashi dating actor Gautam Gulati after they starred together in the film Virgin Bhanupriya.
However, none of these rumors were confirmed by Urvashi or the alleged boyfriends.
Read more about Shraddha Kapoor Bio
Urvashi Rautela Awards and Achievements
Urvashi has won many awards and accolades for her pageantry and acting career. Some of them are:
- Radio City Freedom Award for the song “Aisa Kuch Shot Nahi Hai” (2016)
- Best Hip-Hop Artist People’s Choice (2017)
- Forbes India 30 Under 30 (2018)
- Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Award for Best YouTube Creator of the Year (2019)
- MTV Europe Music Award for Best Indian Act (2019)
- Filmfare Award for Best Lyrics for the song “Asli Hip Hop” (2020)
Urvashi Rautela Net Worth
According to various sources, Urvashi has a net worth of around $6 million as of 2023. She earns her income from her films, web series, music videos, brand endorsements, sponsorships, and other sources. She also owns a luxurious bungalow in Mumbai’s Juhu (valued at a staggering Rs 190 Crore); the property is located next to late filmmaker Yash Chopra ’s house.
Urvashi Rautela is a talented and versatile actress, model, and beauty queen who has achieved a lot of success and fame in her career. She has represented India in various international platforms and has also made a mark in the Bollywood industry with her stunning looks and impressive performances. She is an inspiration for millions of young Indians who want to pursue their passion and make a difference. She is truly the beauty queen and Bollywood star of India.