Carryminati is the online alias of Ajey Nagar, a popular Indian YouTuber and content creator who is known for his roasting and comedy videos. He has over 28 million subscribers on his main YouTube channel and over 10 million subscribers on his second channel, where he uploads gaming and live-stream videos. He is also a rapper and a singer, who has released songs like Yalgaar, Zindagi, and Vardaan. He is one of the richest and most influential YouTubers in India, with a net worth of around $4 million.
Carryminati Net Worth Sources of Income
Carryminati earns money from various sources, such as:
- YouTube: Carryminati makes money from YouTube through advertising revenue, sponsorships, merchandise sales, and fan donations. According to Social Blade, his main channel earns between $34.9K and $558.7K per month, and between $418.8K and $6.7M per year. His second channel earns between $9.5K and $152.1K per month, and between $114.2K and $1.8M per year.
- Brand Endorsements: Carryminati also promotes various brands and products on his social media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. He charges around 4 lakh rupees for a single post on Instagram, where he has over 16 million followers. He also endorses films and web shows, charging more than 5 lakh rupees for each promotion.
- Music: Carryminati is also a musical artist, who has released several songs on his YouTube channel and other streaming platforms. His songs have millions of views and streams, generating revenue from royalties and downloads. His most popular song, Yalgaar, has over 180 million views on YouTube.
Early Life and Education
Ajey Nagar was born on 12 June 1999 in Faridabad, a city near India’s national capital New Delhi. He attended Delhi Public School, Faridabad till 2016, when he dropped out to pursue his YouTube career; skipping his Class-XII Board examination because of his nervousness about passing the economics exam. He later completed his schooling through long-distance learning. Nagar’s elder brother, Yash Nagar, is a music producer and composer who has collaborated with him as Wily Frenzy.
Read more about Salman Muqtadir Bio
Nagar started posting videos on YouTube at the age of 10, uploading football tutorial videos on his first YouTube channel STeaLThFeArzZ. His main YouTube channel has been active since 2014. In 2014, the channel’s name was AddictedA1 and Nagar would upload recorded video game footage along with his reactions to the game. In 2015, he changed the channel’s name to CarryDeol, uploading gameplay footage of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive while mimicking Sunny Deol. The channel was subsequently renamed to CarryMinati.
Nagar was inspired by the YouTube channel Leafyishere, who made gameplay roast videos. He decided to adopt the same format in his videos and started roasting various online topics and personalities in a humorous way. He gained popularity with his video “Making Money with BB Ki Vines”, where he roasted Bhuvan Bam’s video. The video went viral overnight and became the turning point of his YouTube career.
Since then, Nagar has made many roast videos on various subjects such as TikTok vs YouTube, Bigg Boss, Dhinchak Pooja, Om Prakash Mishra, and many others. He has also collaborated with other popular YouTubers and actors such as Ashish Chanchlani, Bhuvan Bam, Harsh Beniwal, Avneet Kaur, and Tom Cruise. Some of his most viewed videos are:
- YouTube vs TikTok – The End (76M views)
- STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS | YOUTUBE VS TIK TOK: THE END (69M views)
- TIKTOK EVOLUTION 2019 | CARRYMINATI (53M views)
In 2017, Nagar started his second YouTube channel CarryisLive, where he uploads gaming and live stream videos. He plays games like PUBG Mobile, GTA V, Minecraft, Among Us, and many others. He also interacts with his fans and answers their questions during his live streams.
Nagar is also a rapper and a singer who has released several songs on his YouTube channel and other streaming platforms. His songs have millions of views and streams, generating revenue from royalties and downloads. His most popular song is Yalgaar, which he released in June 2020 as a response to the controversy surrounding his video “YouTube vs TikTok – The End”. The video was removed by YouTube for violating its terms of service, citing reasons such as cyberbullying and harassment. Yalgaar has over 180 million views on YouTube and is one of the most-liked non-music videos on the platform.
Nagar has also released other songs such as Zindagi, Vardaan, Trigger, Warrior Aaji Suhi Daaru Peeke Roj Jindagi Nu Jiye Jaana Aa…, and Bye Pewdiepie. He has collaborated with other musical artists such as Wily Frenzy (his brother), Wilbur Soot (a British YouTuber), Raftaar (an Indian rapper), Salim Merchant (an Indian composer), and Kalamkaar (an Indian hip-hop label).
Salim Merchant is a famous Indian composer, singer, and producer who is part of the duo Salim-Sulaiman with his brother Sulaiman Merchant. Salim merchant Instagram. He has composed music for many Bollywood films and also released independent albums. He is also an RJ and a judge on various singing reality shows. He is very active on Instagram, where he posts about his music, collaborations, and personal life. His Instagram ID is @salimmerchant1 and he has over 1.6 million followers. You can follow him to get updates on his latest projects and see some of his amazing photos and videos. He recently celebrated his birthday on March 3rd and shared a video thanking his fans for their love and support1. He also posted a beautiful song called O Muhammad (S.A.W) in collaboration with Ayisha Abdul Basith on the occasion of Lailatul Qadr1. He is currently working on The Megh Project, which is a fusion of Bengali folk music and contemporary sounds1. If you are a fan of Salim Merchant, you might also like his YouTube channel, where he uploads his songs, interviews, and live performances. You can subscribe to his channel by clicking here. I hope this information helps you to know more about Salim Merchant and his Instagram account. Do you have any other questions or requests for me?
Awards and Achievements
Nagar has won many awards and accolades for his YouTube career. Some of them are:
- Silver Play Button (2016) for reaching 100K subscribers on CarryMinati
- Gold Play Button (2017) for reaching 1M subscribers on CarryMinati
- Diamond Play Button (2020) for reaching 10M subscribers on CarryMinati
- Most Popular Channel on YouTube at the MTV India IWMBuzz Digital Awards (2019)
- Best Influencer Award at the Cosmopolitan India Blogger Awards (2019)
- Best YouTuber Award at the Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards (2020)
Personal Life and Controversies
Nagar is currently unmarried and lives with his family in Faridabad. He is a Hindu and belongs to the Gurjar caste. He has a tattoo of “Om Nama Shivai” on his right arm. He is fond of traveling and exploring new places, as seen on his Instagram posts. He is also a social media influencer, who has a huge fan base across different platforms. He has over 16 million followers on Instagram, over 3 million followers on Twitter, and over 8 million followers on Facebook.
Read more about Tawhid Afridi Bio
Nagar has also been involved in some controversies due to his roast videos. Some of them are:
- In 2017, he was accused of plagiarism by another YouTuber named Abhishek Mishra, who claimed that Nagar had copied his video idea and content. Nagar denied the allegations and said that he had taken inspiration from Leafyishere, not Mishra.
- In 2018, he was criticized by some people for making fun of the Me Too movement in India in one of his videos. He later apologized for his remarks and said that he did not intend to hurt anyone’s sentiments.
- In 2020, he was involved in a heated online feud with Amir Siddiqui, a popular TikTok star, who had posted a video criticizing YouTube and its content creators. Nagar responded with his video “YouTube vs TikTok – The End”, where he roasted Siddiqui and other TikTok users. The video became viral and broke many records, but it also sparked a lot of backlash from some people who accused Nagar of cyberbullying, body-shaming, slut-shaming, homophobia, and hate speech. The video was eventually taken down by YouTube for violating its terms of service.
Carryminati is one of the most successful and talented YouTubers in India, who has achieved fame and fortune through his hard work and passion. He is an inspiration for many aspiring content creators who want to pursue their dreams and make people laugh.